Minggu, 18 September 2011

Wish You Were Here

Wish You Were Here ini single terbarunya Endah N Rhesa. Cocoklah buat pasangan yang lagi long distance, atau buat yang jomblo mungkin yang pengen barengan sama gebetan. =))

Awkay, this is it! ~~~~~~~



I always be here waiting for you to come back home
I keep our flowers grow, since we planted the seed many years ago


And I stare at the moon and hope we'll meet there, hope we'll meet there?'cause I miss you
I wish you were here

I know it's hard for you to stay so I let you go
But you promised to never let me down and said that you love me so

And I stare at the moon and hope we'll meet there, hope we'll meet there?'cause I miss you
I wish you were here

Make your dreams fulfilled, and don't forget to take me with you someday

I wish you were here

♥♥♥♥


I always be here waiting for you to come back home
I keep our flowers grow, since we planted the seed many years ago

And I stare at the moon and hope we’ll meet there, hope we’ll meet there?‘cause I miss you
I wish you were here

I know it’s hard for you to stay and so I let you go
But you promised to never let me down and said that you love me so

And I stare at the moon and hope we’ll meet there, hope we’ll meet there
‘cause I miss you?I wish you were here

Make your dreams fulfilled, and don’t forget to take me with you someday

I always be here waiting for you to come back home
I keep our flowers grow, since we planted the seed many years ago

And I stare at the moon and hope we’ll meet there, hope we’ll meet there?‘cause I miss you
I wish you were here

I know it’s hard for you to stay and so I let you go
But you promised to never let me down and said that you love me so

And I stare at the moon and hope we’ll meet there, hope we’ll meet there
‘cause I miss you?I wish you were here

Make your dreams fulfilled, and don’t forget to take me with you someday

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar